Saturday, November 28, 2009

2009 Special Keepsake Holiday Books

Be sure to balance all the list-checking, shopping, baking and craziness that is the holidays for a little me-time. It's an important part of staying healthy and happy through the hectic holidays. Here's some help.

Check out this beautiful YouTube video from Harlequin Books. Seriously, it's beautifully done and gives you a great blurb on a special selection of books.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlWMzsNW3Sk

See - pretty great, huh!

I bet you're now in a snuggle-with-a-good-book kind of mood. Run out to your local bookstore, or jump online and order or download one of these. Then put on a pot of tea, hot chocolate, or fine coffee and settle in for some Happy Holiday reading.

I'm sixty seconds away from reading one (I'll be downloading to my Kindle.)
Don't keep this secret - share it with your friends by sending them this link!
goodbooksbalanceyourlife.blogspot.com/

Nancy
www.NancyNaigle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment